CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone dealt with a family member having Dysbiosis as well?

sillykit Views: 977
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,231,813

Re: Has anyone dealt with a family member having Dysbiosis as well?

The test says to use grapefruit seed extract to treat both bugs.

I'm taking accuflora twice per day. The probiotics make me feel a little better, but the test still came back positive with a 4+ after taking them for a month prior. I just think it's strange because we both have it and Antibiotics haven't cured either one of us. I know it's not good for me but if there was an Antibiotic that wiped it out for good I would definitely take it and rebuild from there. I just started taking the grapefruit seed extract, but I don't feel any better from it yet. I'll keep taking it though.

I can't eat straight up Sugar at all... like a Sugar cookie. The acid in my stomach starts to overproduce and I'll have a horrible sour stomach for at least an hour. I also have a difficult time digesting fat, but not like the sugar. I'm thinking about eating yogurt throughout the day to help replenish my good bacteria.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)