CureZone   Log On   Join
day 7 - going for 30. Fifth time on cleanse.

gitam Views: 1,047
Published: 18 years ago

day 7 - going for 30. Fifth time on cleanse.

This is my fifth time on the master cleanse. In the following order the days I went on the last four, beginning with the first were 15, 16, 7, and 3. I am on day 7 and plan to go for 30 days. My first several cleanses were absolutely amazing. Energy through the roof! The only reason I quit was because I started to have slight pains in various areas of my body. I also had slight abnormalities in body temp. My extremities (hands) would always be cold near the end of the first two cleanses, which made me want to stop it, because I couldn't play guitar as efficiently with cold hands.
Anyways, on my fifth cleanse, I find the abundant enthusiasm that I had on the first several cleanses is not there, but overall I feel o.k. I am going 30 days because I want to do a major cellular healing. I am 24 year old male with good health. I have lost weight, but I am not on the cleanse for that reason, mostly for the physical cleansing and emotional body clearing. If I knew the information back then what I know now in regards to the stages of detoxification, I would have stayed on the cleanse for 30 days instead of ending at 15, 0r 16 days. I had so much enthusiasm back then. But I know the healing benefits of this cleanse are so astounding that it keeps me motivated on a daily basis. If I am ever having a bad moment I just wait for the feeling to pass, as all thoughts, emotions, feelings pass. It is best to just not give those thoughts attention. Overall though, I feel extremely confident I will succeed. I have a friend who just completed 40 days! He is a huge inspiration. It will be over before I know it.
This is my first time on this forum. Hello everybody!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.078 sec, (1)