CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Water fast with HIGH temperature for couple of days..

1234567 Views: 1,388
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,236,975

Re: Water fast with HIGH temperature for couple of days..

Hello DL :)

Thanks for your reply.....

YES, your predictions are correct.. it is pneumonia and flu. I had very high temperature for the full 72 hours and it did not drop bellow 38 (average 38.6 (101.5)) and closer to the end of day 3 I had temperature 39.4 (103)... It was freaky !!! And I thought like - ok, gonna wait for another 2 days and make a decision about what to do next... coz I NEVER had that high temperature for such a long time and that stable!... and every time b4 I had pneumonia (infection in lungs) and i was on water, that temperature lasted for a day or so but this time it was Something !!

So last night (the start of day 4 of my water fast) i woke up at 2 in the morning with wet body (I was sweating) I checked the temperature and very first time for the 3 days it dropped till 37.6 (99.7) and in the morning (1 hour ago) when i got up, with wet body again and now i have temperature 36.8 (98.3).... my body is Weak though for now..

I also think the temperature started to drop after i was able to start expeling/ removing that thick and yellowish Mucus masses out of my lungs (which prevented my lungs to function better).. so in order to complete that healing i need to continue expeling/ spitting that hard mucus out of my lungs... my lungs still have a bit burning feeling inside (so for sure it is inflammation of them) so those extra 1-2 days on water should do the trick, as I feel. :)

So now Water Fasting is a MUST. And I am GLAD that I Believed in my Body's Potentials! :).. And I am Glad I did not go for Antibiotics even having that high temperature and for That long. So now all is left is just to give my body 1-2 days to continue that healing. Will do.

:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.656 sec, (1)