CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver Cleanse: Desperate for Help!

spanky3311331333 Views: 4,198
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,237,930

Re: Liver Cleanse: Desperate for Help!

Great post! Really good stuff.

I'm already feeling movement just from the little GCG I had this morning. I'm sipping on my next teaspoon, however it is aggravating my stomach. No itches, just lots of stomach acid. These symptoms had disappeared after my first few flushes, but now they are back. Hopefully the next flush will rid the high stomach acid.

I can see where you are coming from wanting to live until 150 especially if you feel this good all the time. You start to see how precious life really is.

I'm envious of where you are in the Liver-Flush process, however I have my own journey to follow (unfortunately and fortunately). I thinking this next flush will make a lot right because I feel like I have a massive stone just waiting to get out. It's just sitting there.

You know, I sit lay on my couch every night for about 2 hours and think about life. Before I used to think I was going to die an early death (probably would have if it wasn't for cleansing), now I sit and ponder what I want to do with the rest of my life. I want a new life. A more fulfilled one. Not the life I've created burden by stones, it was not satisfying but it is was what I had to do to survive. So the question is... What do you do with the rest of your life if anything was possible? If you had the intelligence to accomplish anything, what would it be? The opportunity to do whatever you wanted and do it with excellence, where could you go? The choices you have to make after cleansing, the hard choice of life ;-) . You only get one chance, so make it count and do it with pride!

Hehe, just some things I ponder and look forward to after I finish cleansing. In the past, I merely had the energy to go to work then get home, prepare for the next day then go to bed. I literally would lay in bed for 12 hours a day. I hadn't the opportunity nor energy to do any more with my life. I know now that this time is dwindling. While I will miss being 'lazy' it was not my personality to be so. I was forced and my friends just sat back and watch/commented on me wasting my life. They would not believe that I felt 'sick'!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

2.250 sec, (2)