CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please help my sick kid. Advice needed

BrandyS Views: 958
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,238,199

Re: Please help my sick kid. Advice needed

Hi there!! A few things!

1) Humaworm has an age appropriate cleanse for children. We have done it with all our children. Feel free to inbox me with any questions or always ask here!! My children did go through a detox as they cleansed but it was so worth it! My child had a whole host of things going on that this cleanse helped immensely!

2) My son is a frequent urinater....when we took him to his ped, they ran some tests and his conclusion was this; he sees at least 4 children a year with this problem in this same age (my son is the same age as your child)-they are oober sensitive to the sensation/realization that they have to go to the bathroom and become hyper sensitive to the need to urinate so not to have an accident...she could just be super sensitive?

3) Lastly, my children were both poor sleepers before the cleanse...I'm not sure if it is coincidence or not, but MANY things have improved since doing the cleanse. It's not a miracle thing, and will not get rid of everything, but it does help!!

Best of luck to you! Always here to help if needed!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.656 sec, (1)