CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Herbs plus Roundworms plus Scattering

BrandyS Views: 2,225
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,237,533

Re: Herbs plus Roundworms plus Scattering

Hippi guy, I may not be of much help at all because I too have roundworms. Picked them up from a foster puppy in our home. Horrible! It is truly awful to have round worms!

A few things...We have done Humaworm for a year...cleanse one month, off for three, take DE religiously in between. I felt worse after the first cleanse and severely doubted the system but my gut said to stick with it...just to see.....so we did the cleanse 3 more times...and the last time to see if I could beat the roundworms we ordered the Extra Strength special...that was such a kick in the butt, but I think it improved greatly! We have not done the cleanse for the last six months and started up again, as the saying goes, deworm yourself biannually. BUT I feel so much better! I can feel roundworms in my body from time to time but not like before. The more I read the more I get that we may never be fully rid of roundworms...I think I read somewhere once a host always a host...but we have learned through trial and error how to control it and still enjoy life. I was 25 and felt like an old woman but through diet and cleansing I feel SO much better, stronger, and lighter on foot and can handle most things!

I'm not sure that this helps at all! But again, I felt worse after the first cleanse and better after the second and continued to improve along the way! Get some DE, and some quality Vitamin C, identify any food intolerance's and rest when you can! Hope this helps!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.250 sec, (1)