CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver Cleanse: Desperate for Help!

spanky3311331333 Views: 4,135
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,234,431

Re: Liver Cleanse: Desperate for Help!

Thank you both! I did start taking b complex last night after reading the neuropathy symptoms. I feel a lot better, though I either was in a huge detox or a deficiency.

I really feel like a piece of me died last night. The blue skin was a turning point. I keep having this weird hunch that my gallbladder is total destroyed and gangrenous causing blue skin. I told you I was losing it. The problem though is I have perfect vitals and blood work, however feel the complete opposite of perfect.

you guys are a life savior and I'm sorry for being so needy, but I was/am scared out of my mind.

I have a HIDA scan for next Thursday however feel night and day compared to last night. Perhaps it isn't a small perforation in the gallbladder. I'll see how I progress.

today is another one of the most clearest days since I started doing cleanses. I seem to remember almost everything perfectly. I don't know what is going on but it is sure one he'll of a roller coaster from going to knocking on deaths door to feeling really clear and welll in less than 48 hours is beyond me.

I seem to have an ulcer of some sort, perhaps h. Pylori, because I have this gnawing sensation and a very acidic stomach. I have to eat every 2 hours just to keep the acidity from eating away my stomach. I had the same this after being treated with Antibiotics for 2 months. The killed my stomach lining. It seems when I keep h. Pylori at bay a lot of symptoms a stay down as well.

anyways, thanks for everything. I really hope that the last few days was the peak of my detox because I never want to experience that agian!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

1.781 sec, (1)