CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My ideas about FECAL BODY ODOR (this could be the cure)

Dynex Views: 1,153
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,240,055

Re: My ideas about FECAL BODY ODOR (this could be the cure)

I totally agree with you and I think this might be the b.o. cause for many people. My issues started during a time of very high stress. When I realized I smell the stress got even worse and I kept hearing the comments. There was a period of about a month in which I went to Europe to visit old friends. We were having so much fun during that time the stress disappeared and I didn't hear a single comment from anyone. We went to so many different places and clubs and not even one comment. I thought i was fine until someone mentioned a smell again (wasnt even sure if it was me) and then i got all stressed again. After that I kept hearing comments and I went back to where I started from- stressing 24/7. I've read several stories in which guys include stress as their cause but i never really thought twice about it. I'll try what you recommended - not even thinking about the smell even but I know it'd be extremely hard. Anyway, thanks for posting this and good luck!:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)