CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 2 going good...

batgirl Views: 881
Published: 19 years ago

Day 2 going good...

Things are going okay so far. I had a rager of a headache last night but I went to sleep earlier than usual and did not have as much trouble as I usually do falling asleep. Insomnia is one of my big problems and one reason I am cleansing. When I woke up my headache was gone and today so far I am full of energy. The headache is the only detox symptom I am having so far, knock on wood. Today I tried the salt water flush for the first time and that was not good... came right up and I couldn't battle it again. Strange, cause I am sure I have swallowed plenty of salt water surfing, and I didn't think I would have a problem at all. I am going to try that Celtic Sea Salt as has been suggested. If that doesn't work, it is back to the laxative tea for me.

Being without food so far is no problem. I had six lemonades yesterday and felt really full. I am going to try to work up to eight lemonades to increase my calories a bit so I don't lose too much weight.

I hope you are all are doing just great and have a nice weekend without any sabotoging efforts from your loved ones! I am going solo so as to avoid any of that.

Deb (aka Batagirl)

"There are only two options regarding commitment, You're either in or you're out. There's no such thing as life in between." - Pat Riley

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

0.796 sec, (1)