CureZone   Log On   Join
First Post, EC of 2 years shows big improvement (with pictures)

lipbrah Views: 1,134
Published: 6 years ago

First Post, EC of 2 years shows big improvement (with pictures)

Hey whats up, this is my first time posting here.
I`ve had this condition for about 2 years, tried nearly every "cure" and "remedy" and obviously nothing worked. I also went to a lot of doctors...(you know the story)
I checked out this forum very often last year, and the best thing to do seems to be the leave alone + constant moisture method and a healthy lifestyle. But that didn´t work on its own for me, the inflammation just wouldnt go down and the lips were really red, especially where they touch eachother. So I went to my doctor again and he gave me a healing cream with Antibiotics and some stuff for a herpes infection in it:
"Refobacin creme" mixed with "Diprogenta creme"
I´ve been applying it twice a day for 2 days now and i´m already seeing a big improvement.
But see for yourself:

1st picture, 8 days ago, earliest picture before the new cream that i have (bottom lip buildip came off that day)
//www.curezone.org/ig/i.asp?i=76170
2nd Pic, today
//www.curezone.org/ig/i.asp?i=76171

Inflammation is a lot less noticable, they also feel better. This is some type of infection guys, it must be

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.266 sec, (1)