CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Success with herbs? Anyone?

BrandyS Views: 1,404
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,240,884

Re: Success with herbs? Anyone?

You know what, we have used Humaworm for a year and a half now. I have been off and on, on the herbs vs worms. At some points I debated and asked questions on going ahead with Pharma.... Especially in the throws of it...I was concerned it wasn't working, or that it was making it worse...but this is my experience;

When we started, I could feel worms bouncing around in my stomach that would make me gag. I felt them going up my throat, I felt them in my muscles, I felt them in my nose. I was anxious, grumpy, and had all sorts of food allergies etc. I am generally SO sensitive to EVERYTHING around me that I was terrified to do anything Pharma because I can't even tolerate Antibiotics .

So we went head first into the world of herbs because I felt that we could tolerate that and humaworm provides a cleanse for children that won't break the bank, and I just stuck with it and I am so glad we did. We did one month on, three months off for a year, the last cleanse in that year we did the extra strength, and after each cleanse I felt stronger with a considerable amount of less movement (however I could still feel strong movement after the fist cleanse and thought that herbs weren't working and STRONGLY debated going the pharma route), and now my stamina in life in general has taken a complete 180.

I don't know if there was scattering or not (it felt like that? but your description above of them already being there is very interesting!!), but I felt the wiggles at all parts of my body, and now I hardly feel anything at all....As of right now, I am almost 30 and have more energy and vibrant look to my skin then I did when I was 23. It was a long journey but so worth it....Now we do the maintenance cleanse twice a year and this works for us!

I don't know if that helps at all, but there it is!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.008 sec, (1)