CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 2 going good...

batgirl Views: 774
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 224,108

Re: Day 2 going good...

Hi there Hope ~

I think my sleeping problem might have been from my Sugar intake too, at least partially. I actually compete in fitness competitions and injured myself just a few days before a contest that I had been training very intensely for over a year for. Running was a part of my training, I love running for distance but sprints were what I have been doing lately. I had a very good clean diet (I am a meat eater, so others might not agree by my definition of clean) but I still liked my Sugar and when I had a cheat day that was what I went for. After I got hurt this is pretty much much all I ate... Sugar things, baked goods, candy, you name it. I think I ate every single thing that I did not allow myself normally. And now I realize that it is a problem with me and I hope to break my craving. And to answer your question about running, I am still recuperating and haven't been able to do much else but stretch and yesterday I went for my first long walk outside, but it was at a fairly good clip and quite long... it felt great. I am itching to run, though, and I absolutely feel like my energy level (at least today and yesterday, we'll see what tomorrow brings!) would allow me to do that. Plan on not running for two days, see how you feel, but I bet you will be able to, at least by the third day. Let me know if you do. Give me all the details okay? I really miss it.

Be prepared for a headache, though. I think that is one of the symptoms you will probably experience from no sugar... though there is the syrup. I really like the taste of the lemonade, I bet you will too, it is nice and sweet. Hopefully you like the cayenne pepper, I like the bit of a kick it gives.

What happened on your other attempts to cleanse?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)