CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 3 and I'm still hanging... but feel blah

batgirl Views: 944
Published: 19 years ago

Day 3 and I'm still hanging... but feel blah

I feel just fine, but kind of like a noodle, no energy, but not tired either. My only real symptoms seem to be a headache. None yesterday, but today yes. Yesterday was really a great day, but today I am feeling a little lethargic. I don't really want to eat, but I miss texture.... I miss crunching on something.

I seem to have stopped any bathroom activity at all. Well, peeing a ton of course.

How are you Anya? Still being a hermit? Me too. I haven't spoken one word yet today, not even to my dog. I feel kind of weird, like I just don't care too much. I have a work project due by the end of the day Monday and really need to focus on it. I hope I can... I really feel like sitting outside in the sun and just zoning out. Hopefully you get a good night's sleep tonight, it sounds like you are having a problem with that a bit.

Hope, how are you doing? How is your insomnia? Do you think you will be able to go for a run? Don't forget to tell me about how you are feeling if you do...

Later all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

0.906 sec, (1)