CureZone   Log On   Join
My comments and some questions for you...

batgirl Views: 3,961
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 224,156

My comments and some questions for you...

I think that would be altering the cleanse and not what you want to do. How long are you on the cleanse for? How long have you been lifting for? What are your training goals? What is your goal with the cleansing?

I am quite muscular and have not lifted one weight for almost 3 weeks due to a sudden injury. I have not lost any muscle tone at all, in fact since starting the cleanse and losing any water retention am quite tight. I do expect to lose some though, but it hasn't happened yet. The injury was maybe a blessing because I have not taken a break for many years. Taking a break from lifting and recovery is really important in your training and maybe this is a good time to do it. Protein is so important for muscle growth, but I think you need to hold off on any hopes for growth during the cleanse and if you are on an extended cleanse expect to lose a little bit, but the longterm benefits and your training will only be greater when you are through.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)