CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 4 and I feel the same as yesterday...

batgirl Views: 287
Published: 19 years ago

Day 4 and I feel the same as yesterday...

My energy level is pretty good though. I took a nap yesterday for about 20 minutes when I was feeling all blah and out of it, woke up, had a lemonade, and then felt really good. I had a bit of a time falling asleep last night, so after staring at the numbers turn on my alarm clock, I turned it off and decided to just sleep for as long as I needed. I probably fell asleep around 2 am and woke up at 9 am exactly and popped right out of bed. THAT doesn't happen... the popping out of bed part. I decided to forgo the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) as it has been making me barf, I'll give that a try again in a few days. But the tea worked just fine and I didn't have as many trips to the throne as I had the first too days. Nothing exciting to report as far as what is coming out.

Funny thing is I am not hungry at all. I feel full after my lemonades. I have been doing double lemonades as I like it fresh but really don't want to be making a new lemonade every 2 hours. I know warm is recommended but I like it ice cold. I also like a little extra cayenne pepper.

Anya, how are you doing? Lindze? And the runner, please let me if you have been able to go out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)