CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: TOPICAL TREATMENTS: Morgellons Sores/Lesions, Skin Parasites, Scabies, Mites, & Cutaneous Larva

carolr54 Views: 17,110
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,835,066

Re: TOPICAL TREATMENTS: Morgellons Sores/Lesions, Skin Parasites, Scabies, Mites, & Cutaneous Larva

I know the feeling, unfortunately. I have tried about everything you have. Colloidial silver helps some. These things help the most: Ozonated olive oil. You can get it on the internet or from a naturopath. I apply it topically anywhere I can reach that area; Very back gums, face, around my eyes. it is magic on sores or cuts. it smells horrible. it dissipates after a few minutes though. You have to keep it refridgerated. it costs around 40.00. they ship it frozen.
it penetrates deeply into tissue.
And a dermatological blue infrared handheld light. this was 200.00 but well worth it. The infrared goes just beneath the skin. I use an infrared sauna to take care of the rest of me.
Thanks for sharing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.530 sec, (1)