CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 6 - can't believe I passed halfway mark..

batgirl Views: 275
Published: 19 years ago

Day 6 - can't believe I passed halfway mark..

I had a big thing to do for work that really kept me occupied and I was kind of on auto pilot. I just made my lemonades every few hours, drank my tea at night, did not think about eating at all until all of a sudden last night I wanted to... eat. I can't say I was hungry and I had no specific cravings, I just wanted to chew on something. I chewed on ice and that was enough. I had a few hours of low energy, but mostly my energy was quite high. I had one night of insomnia and one night of really good sleep. That is one thing I hope to really conquer. As far as BMs... I don't have anything to report. In fact on day 4 I think I didn't go at all... today barely. Peeing a ton but nothing the other way. SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) is barf-a-rama for me and I have tried every possible way I have read about others doing it... Celtic Sea Salt , sucking on lemon, drink it fast, drink it slow, drink it warm. So forget-about-it with the SWF. I am going to try P&B shakes and see how that does.

My body is healing nicely, in fact, I truly think mending itself faster on the cleanse. I am glad I am doing it. In fact today I have no urge to eat and don't care if I ever do again. That will probably change, though. I have had really fluctuating mood swings. Good thing I have isolated myself.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

0.844 sec, (1)