CureZone   Log On   Join
Prostate Cancer

niteblume Views: 973
Published: 6 years ago

Prostate Cancer

I would like some advice about prostate cancer. My husband isn't as fond of natural therapy as I am. He chose to have radiation seed therapy for prostate cancer. Now when I see things that are good for the prostate, I don't know if they would be contraindicated b/c of the procedure he had done. I wonder if anyone knows if the Iodine that a lot of you are taking would be ok for him. Also, my husband lost weight pretty fast before he found out he had the cancer. Is that a common occurrence with that cancer? I would like to help him gain his weight back to his prior weight. Would anyone think that low testosterone would cause the weight loss? He is 68 now and it has been almost a year since he had the radiation procedure.

Another question...Does anyone know anything about cold water showers raising testosterone levels? I became interested in that b/c I have been taking hot/cold showers as advocated by Dr. Schulze . My libido has increased to levels I had when I was a young woman. When I googled libido and hot/cold showers, I found that COLD showers will raise testosterone levels and that it has been proven in a study. I wanted to give that testimonial b/c I never see anyone mention the hydrotherapy having that effect on them. Maybe I do the hot/cold stronger than others. I feel like I may have a brain tumor or ear tumor from using Cell Phone s and cordless phones. I don't want to have a ct scan or even an MRI b/c I am so sensitive to EMF's. I have had numbness on left side from head to toes and a loss of balance. I didn't mean to overwhelm anyone with two subjects but they are a bit intertwined. I just wish the hot/cold would do for my overall health what they have done for my libido.

Thanks to anyone who can give me a few answers. So many of you are so very knowledgeable.

nb

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.485 sec, (1)