CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Prostate Cancer

archus Views: 860
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,243,463

Re: Prostate Cancer

Check out Gerson Therapy. You both can benefit from it. Since I do not know the study about hot/cold shower, I can only tell you my experience. I do hot/cold showers and it also makes me feel good. My doctor did ask me if I took supplements for testosterone, the answer was no. May be it is the hot/cold showers.

We do not know what your lifestyle is like so cannot comment, such as foods that you eat, exercise, mental stress, etc.

I personally feel radiation makes things worse, I have lost five relatives in last few years with this type of treatment and the suffering they went through after radiation was horrendous.

Iodine will certainly help your hubby, start slow and take all the co-supplements. But more so look at diet with micronutrients. Talk to doctor Furhman or MercolaIt. This will help you too. You said numbness on the left side, which can be blocked arteries or Insulin resistance.

Good luck.
Archus

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

4.172 sec, (1)