CureZone   Log On   Join
detoxification and healing the gut!

jsl123 Views: 2,338
Published: 6 years ago

detoxification and healing the gut!

i think these two approaches are a must for people who haven't tried them! they both work on inflammatory diseases and digestive issue and especially powerful detoxification methods can cure pretty much all diseases! if your a newby or you don't post much and sit on the fence i urge you two research into the posters LEE AND SNOW33 both genuine posters willing to share there story in depth and provide pictures.. they both went down the detoxification path and it worked for them!!! Word of advice research the heck out of these methods because theres a lot of bad info and money wasting methods so do your homework before starting! iv currently started a new treatment plan about 3 weeks ago and will share with everyone about the 3 month mark!

good luck to everybody! and also my national news last night had a news story on dupilumab and other biological drugs which are due to be out in the market in the next year or so! so the future is bright and has hope! thats of course if ec is a form of inflammatory skin condition/dermatitis! which i strongly believe it is because my whole family has the gene! (asthma, eczema, allergies)

Just thought i would share for newbies who are reading hundreds of posts trying to lurk through the good posters!

cheers hope all is well!

My tip which I'm going to start to do on the bottom of every one of my posts is liquid chlorophyll! enjoy researching this bad boy! iv seen the magic this can do to diseases like Psoriasis and eczema!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)