CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: detoxification and healing the gut!

jsl123 Views: 2,417
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,244,906

Re: detoxification and healing the gut!

yes i tried colostrum but as i said i only did it for a few days then stopped because my old natropath didn't want me consuming dairy!

and yes ALKALAINE/ACID IS ONE I HAVE FOUND TO BE ALL THE SAME WITH PEOPLE WHO HAVE CURED THROUGH NATURAL/DIET APPROACHES! THEY WERE ALL ALKALISING THERE BODIES I WENT THROUGH ALL THE CURE CLAIMS THROUGH DIETS AND NATURAL APPROACHES CAREFULLY AND NOTED THAT IN ALL CASES THEY IMPROVED THERE ALKAINITY LEVELS AND CAME FROM ACID BASED DIET SO I WILL SEE HOW I GO!

MONTREAL LEES SNOW33 AND THE FEW OTHERS THROUGH ANTI-CANDIDA DIET ARE ALWAYS A MORE ALKALISING DIET! I RECENTLY CHECKED MY ACID LEVELS BEFORE STARTING MY NEW APPROACH AND MY LEVELS WERE THE MOST ACIDIC YOU CAN BE SO I WAS SHOCKED! THERE SLOWLY IMPROVING AND IM NOW AT A GOOD STANDARD LEVEL BUT IV ONLY BEEN AT THIS LEVEL THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS! AND IM STILL TRYING TO GET A HIGHER ALKAILINE LEVEL! TOOK ME ABOUT 1 MONTH! THE BIGGIE WAS FOR ME TO ACHIEVE THIS WAS TO CUT OUT MEAT ESPECIALLY RED MEAT! AS THESE FOODS ARE HIGHLY ACIDIC! NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD EVER EVER CUT OUT MEAT AS IV BEEN A MASSIVE MEAT EATER BUT I STARTED SLOWLY CUTTING IT FROM MY DIET AND NOW I AM FULLY NOT EATING MEATS!! I WILL STRESS THAT I BELIEVE IN EATING MEATS AND WILL RETURN TO EATING MEATS AFTER ABOUT 1 YEAR PROBABLY CONSUME 1 FORM OF RED MEAT ONCE A WEEK ONE FORM OF PULTRY MEAT ONCE PER WEEK AND 2 MEALS A WEEK INCLUDING FISH!

THE DIET IS JUST ONE PART OF MY NEW APPROACH OF COOURSE ITS WAY TO EARLY AND I HAVENT SEEN ANY IMPROVENMENTS YET BUT MY NATROPATH HAS ASSURED ME IT WILL TAKE AT LEAST 3 MONTHS BEFORE ANY IMPROVENMENTS.. AS I SAID I WILL UPDATE AT THE 3 MONTH LEVEL AS I DONT WANT TO POSTS FOR NOTHING!
ANYWAYS ITS GREAT TO SEE SOME SUCCESS WITH COLOSTRUM WITH SOME PEOPLE!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.250 sec, (1)