CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Healing leaky gut via flushing and vegetarian diet.

Katheti Views: 3,204
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,246,081

Re: Healing leaky gut via flushing and vegetarian diet.

I think it's very important to consider the health of your mouth when addressing leaky gut. If you have a toxic mouth it's not going to matter what supplements you take, you are swallowing the toxins constantly. I definitely had a leaky gut and all the symptoms but am getting better rapidly, mostly by diet changes, and partly (I believe) by oil pulling.

I've been oil pulling regularly for about a year now, and while it seemed to make me feel worse for a time, my salivary glands have started to produce much better. In a good way my mouth is very wet all the time. So maybe a toxic mouth has low production of saliva? Which stifles digestion? Maybe the salivary glands were even infected with something that I was constantly swallowing?

Cleaning your mouth up is definitely important, but also the definition of "leaky gut" needs to be examined. I have food sensitivities - lots of them - I eat very healthy, so a do-nut in my body destroys me. My friends joke about it, saying they're tougher and can eat anything, but they don't understand. Tougher doesn't mean better. If you smoke 50 cigarettes a day you won't cough, but if I have one I certainly will. So is toughness just numbness? Should you simply embrace your "leaky" gut and eat a diet that resonates with it? I did and it has helped immensely. I excluded all foods that gave me the wrong reaction and now feel great. Maybe a stomach that allows more things through is exactly what you want, if you are putting the right things in it. Are you going to cure your leaky gut so that foods you shouldn't eat in the first place stop bothering you?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.328 sec, (1)