CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 2 days water fast is very easy for me now

Pamster Views: 868
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,246,149

Re: 2 days water fast is very easy for me now

I understand about not thinking 1800 calories is enough. When I was eating 2300, it wasn't enough because I wasn't getting enough nutrition out of it.

But WHAT I'm eating now is worth more than 2300 calories I ate before.

There's more nutrition in frozen wild blueberries than the hybrid bananas you can buy today.

There's minerals galore in the dandelion/and other weeds tea I drink, than the cultivated spinach you can buy.

And the 3 cups of kale noodles I eat daily has more nutrition than I used to eat in a whole week.

Plus, the plant minerals and tissue salts I've been taking changed my chemistry. I used to think about food all the time because I was lacking something. Now I'm full!

That's why today, I can do a water fast, and still go for an hour walk, and do all my chores, work on my blog ect.

And I don't feel any different than when I do eat. No hypo, brain fog ect.

Haha back to your question:

I didn't get depressed with hypo, but I lacked motivation and I got grumpy when people talked and I wanted to be alone.

Hypo really affected my brain energy! You?

And I would feel dizzy...

My body is so different now. I've done 3 day fasts with no symptoms. Except for a headache which a colonic cured. But that's herxheimer not hypo :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)