Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

More
  Views: 3,021
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,246,619

Re: Colonics

Hi Daizymae,

Interesting about the sesame oil, I will give that some thought.

Yes, I've noticed herbalists have some opposing opinions sometimes on other modalities that may compete with their herb business but the problem I always come up against is I just can't take advice from another obese N.D. like Dr. Tierra (no offense to him, he seems like a nice guy).

All the colon hydrotherapists I've worked with have toned waistlines, glowing skin, big smiles on their faces, etc.  They'll usually tell you their story of how colonics saved their lives and so they've dedicated their lives to helping others with it, it is a calling for sure, more than just a job.

I don't think colonics are perfect by any means, but they are a real help when you've been poisoned with heavy metals like I was.  We just can't keep up with the pathogens that those metals allow to thrive, it's not a toxic exposure that the body was designed to handle, IMHO.

I wonder where all the talk in traditional Chinese medicine is regarding the overwhelming amount of pathogens our bodies are dealing with today, large and small, especially the modern engineered kind. I never see that referenced in their teachings, it seems like they have totally ignored it. Maybe I'm missing something:)  I do enjoy my acupuncture though that's for sure.

HappyManatee

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)