CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: humaworm, parasites, colon cleanse

BrandyS Views: 3,097
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,246,740

Re: humaworm, parasites, colon cleanse

Hi there!!

From what I have read, it's totally fine for you to do the colon cleanse with Humaworm, it's your choice, however, psyllium husks bind, so I personally would not do it together on the off chance that the herbs that you want to be killing the parasites are bind into the psyllium husks and won't get the job done the way you would want it....so you may consider doing one before or after? Again, it's your choice. The cleanse does help you go. They do have herbs in it to include that.

I have asked humaworm directly-which you can e-mail or call, you may get more of a response that way then from here, I find that the humaworm forum is quite quiet....:/ Anyway, they said that they recommend if you do an enema during the cleanse that a coffee enema is best, however I'm sure a fleet enema wouldn't do any harm either.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)