CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Starting MC on the 1st

grand wazoo Views: 919
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 224,694

Re: Starting MC on the 1st

If your going to be going to work you might want to leave out the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) on those days. Nothing is worse then buttpee when your at work or in the car. Recipe is at top of page in blue link.

i use regular cayenne from the super market. I use regular lemons as well since most of the markets close by dont have organic. Organic is better of course but nonorganic work just as well. Im not sure if your health food store will have grade b the less refined maple syrup. You can order at christies maple farm of new hampshire. Do a search of christies maple syrup. I get 1 or 2 gallon jugs at a time.The tea you want is senne tea.Most supermarkets carry Smooth move tea. Read the ingriedents and make sure it has senne.Drink the senne tea at night.Celtic Sea Salt is what most people try to use but i use baliene because i can get it in the supermarket. You want non iodized unrefined Sea Salt and make sure to mix it at the correct measurements.The other thing you can do is to do the flushes after work when you get home to avoid the work problem.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.719 sec, (1)