CureZone   Log On   Join
could this be from taking laetrile?

knowledge seeker Views: 12,437
Published: 5 years ago

could this be from taking laetrile?

actually taking apricot raw organic pits I bought for maybe 4 months My goal is 30 per day in 3 doses but most days I only take 20 as I forget.

I started having this weird feeling which sort of feels like weakness or that maliasey feeling you get with the flu

It is in upper body abdominal region (all over not the stomach) and my neck and shoulder blades area.

I don't have any other symptoms of it except today only the ,most mild of headaches.

I am worried..could they tell at ER if it continues to get worst?

My brother did have a virus about two weeks ago with weakness, I very very rarely get the flu.

I don't want to stop unless it is crucial but I feel so strange the last few days. My arms also feel weak.

My type of aggressive cancer usually goes to the lungs first I dont have any breathing difficulties but that general region is also weak.

I am also worried maybe it is something like that as trying to figure out why I suddenly have this and worried as they said cancer will come back so my first thought is is this the cancer?

If it was cyanide (which I heard only hurts the cancer cells) would it happen quickly or gradually feel worst.

Maybe it is a detox symptom as I am taking a lot of things bt I don't usually get any signs of healing crisis.

Could dying cancer cells make one feel weak?

Please give me your thoughts on this. I am not used to feeling ill although have pain form injuries.

Is taking apricot pits really safe..once in a great while or maybe once a week I have some apple seeds also to supplement the apricot power brand ones I bought.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

1.219 sec, (1)