CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need advice

Lily23 Views: 1,306
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,247,452

Re: Need advice

No, but am grateful I've got this peeling down to every 15 days, that's why I am taking the turmeric drink I recommended for you as well as the acidophilus tablets I know that I need to build up my gut, and probably eat more raw foods,I am not doing a strict diet yet but luckily I have discovered that I love sauerkraut so am introducing foods with enzymes without making drastic changes to my diet. I am impressed with the diet of Montrealhomegrown on his website the idea is to diet without making a big deal out of it so that it doesn't feel like you are dieting. This week I decided to get lactose free milk like everythingfine I love milky coffee, but I first drink in the morning hot lemon tea and at night the turmeric and pepper drink and just before sleep I take the acidophilus tablets one I swallow, second I break it up as described in a drink swish in mouth and take nothing else after that except maybe water to allow the body to heal while I sleep (having introduced 6 billion good bacteria into my body last thing at night) During the day I eat what I like within reason. I may later on do Montrealhomegrowns diet because it targets a lot of symptoms most of us suffer from and its a diet you can incorporate easily into your life and he said after he got 100% healed he was able eat things that had previously made his lips peel without effecting them anymore, now that is what
I call being truly healed of this condition.
Maybe the colostrum did not work cos your underlying staph created a barrier for it to work
keep up the turmeric drink it, makes you sweat and
kills infection, read it took one guy 3 weeks as you know their is no set time for healing but its better for your health to try something at least.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)