CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: mike pylon update

jsl123 Views: 2,331
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,248,084

Re: mike pylon update

hey mate! good to hear from you! yeah i use to think that about the mouth breathing thing but then i asked a few people and lots of people said they breathe through there mouth day and night especially people with allergies and asthma etc etc so i highly doubt it would be that. Its good to hear that your still in remission i guess your just one of the lucky ones! i can't remember your exact protocol for getting cured but i think off memory it was healing moistures method with steroid and a anti-biotic ointment. unfortunately many many people have tried that and 98% fail to get cured.. so I'm unsure i still think ec is just a immune related condition like eczema and for some lucky people it comes and goes! anyways good to hear from you hope life has been great! the forum is abit quite now. i personally try only post once a week or so as i like not to think about it to much! i still think a new drug called dupilumab will put ec into remission in the future! thanks for stopping by please stay a couple of days as I'm sure some of the guys have questions then get out there and live! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.016 sec, (1)