CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: everybody i need your thoughts!

jsl123 Views: 1,350
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,249,445

Re: everybody i need your thoughts!

i should of said that better sorry i did try prednisone a couple of years ago but only for 2 weeks. and if i fail my natural route i plan on trying my new doctors treatment in a couple of months he has been reading and also comes on this forum and like all is quite puzzled.. he thinks personally it more auto-immune response rather then eczema but he says inflammation is key and needs to be controlled for any chance of a remission or cure or improvements of symptoms.. i have tried probably one of the most of both conventional and natural treatments and after this all i want is for some relief to get me through the next couple of years till newer drugs aka dupilumab comes out. and heck longterm prednisone could do anything(fingers cross symptoms improve dramatically after the months go by of tapering the inflammation. anyways all i want is for this redness and burn in and shedding to reduce even just a small amount.

iv been talking to a gentlemen thats been on prednisone for 6 years now and says its the only thing that keeps him alive and being able to walk he has severe rhumato arthritis. I'm sure i will get a mixed response but to all the natural believers iv tried so many times now on my 3rd attempt with a natropath and my herbs and diet and life style is perfect i take the best and most expansive supplements and its done nothing so far. in fact my diet is so healthy I'm on a plant based diet and all i literally eat is fruit and vegetables.. (yes i will do anything to get better!) anyways thats enough waffling sorry

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

4.297 sec, (1)