CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Alternatives to artificial sweeteners, and white sugar?

knowledge seeker Views: 1,079
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,248,081

Re: Alternatives to artificial sweeteners, and white sugar?

Stevia would be best. It is actually not only harmless to diabetics, it is helpful to them. Look around for the brand h likes the best.

Also consider trying to get him to drink dandi-blend..maybe for one or two of these or half and half

I tried it and feel it tastes and smells like coffee I felt or at least one of the better substitute for coffee.

http://www.amazon.com/Dandy-Blend-Instant-Beverage-Dandelion/dp/B000SMN0DO

artificial sugars are very bad, good on you trying to get him on something better. Stevia comes in little packs like those artificial packs for ease when out and some taste good others do not look around.

On the quest for the cures cancer videos. Dr Jimenexz talked of left spun sugars not feeding cancer and in moderation being safe. This refers to the way the molecules spin to the right or left..right spun cougars are regular sugar, gmo fruits, martial sweeteners while left spun ones are safe and do not feed cancer such as stevia,fruit, dried fruit (unsulfured), molasses, real mappable sugar, raw honey, bsrley malt and so forth..God made it good man made it madness. for diabetics, stevia would be safest.

My dad had lung cancer too and that is what set me on my 37 years quest to find a cure..I now also have an aggressive cancer and told was dying as I refused chemo. so I understand but now we know lung cancer has been cured...Dr Schulze cured lung cancer..when I first learned this in the 90s I cried as it came too late for my dad who died far too young.

For help on lung cancer, see these links

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2167312#i

//www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1967589

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=813024#i

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=813027#i

//www.curezone.org/schulze/handbook/TNIP.asp see this especially number five if dsoing email me and I will send you how to get the videos etc

if you can get these videos also email me and I will send you dr schulze's chapter on lung casncer via an attqachment
Try to get this video series or ewmail me for it cheaper perhaps
//www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=2244185

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.281 sec, (2)