CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: some guy really upset me why would he do this

knowledge seeker Views: 1,833
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,249,966

Re: some guy really upset me why would he do this

Grizz you are amazing and so kind doing God's work.

I thank you for all the help and support you have given me and info on iodine since my diagnosis last year.

As you may recall I had to quit my iodine protocol where I was up to 300 mg due to hair loss. I did not know if the hair loss was an effect of bromide detox or something else..there were 3 other things It could have been.

Though my hair has not thickened back (I lost about 75% of my hair thickness and length (due to hair breaking off), I have noticed some of the strength of my hair has returned.

You will be happy to know I have restarted taking the iodine and protocol about 2 maybe 3 weeks ago. I am going to go slower this time. I started at 2 drops then 4 today I will start 6 drops and gradually increase it but at a slower rate than last time.

I got scared lst time when doctor did an iodine test to get a baseline and it said my iodine was like 1600 times too much Now she says she gave me the wrong test and will not retest it. I missed out on the free test by Lynn due to missing my deadline so I guess I will just do without it.

I did have a question though. I am not sure if you recall me asking it before when I was on it..that time I took sideways drops and maybe was supposed to take vertical drops not horizontal when taking liquid lugols.

This time I am not sure so began it with vertical..I think one yields more iodine per drop and this makes it so you are taking either not enough or too much.

oh I went to look how much iodine mg is in each drop and found this reference to vertical drops..is it right

http://www.lugols.com/calculating.html />
I had to return the iodine crisis back to the library as someone else wanted it I did xerox the protocol and mg dose chart but misplaced it for now so cant look it up.

How many mg per drops (vertical) is in one drop of the 5% solution.

So if I am currently taking 6 vertical drops, is that 37.50 mg?

Or is horizontal drops the measurement.

Hopefully I will be able to do it this time at the higher cancer dose which I think you said is at least 300 mg right soon without hair loss as I do believe very much in this treatment and felt it was most promising when I first read Lynn Farrow's book.

thanks for all you do and for your help with me..it is appreciated Grizz

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

1.031 sec, (2)