CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: neurodermatitis revisited

Lily23 Views: 1,484
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,250,380

Re: neurodermatitis revisited

I have had this for over 30 years from the age of 12, I really do believe that western docs do not know what this e.c is because they are not equipped to deal with the more bizarre areas of medical ailments, in Ayurveda it points to internal dryness which can in turn allow the flora chiefly of the intestines to behave in ways that western docs cannot understand. I went from first a 3 day peel (still eating fast foods, chocs etc) to a 7 day peel(after becoming lacto vegetarian with odd fish sometimes) to 15 day peel using active manuka honey diluted with water surprise surprise! Also putting noxema an anti- Acne cream on my lips overnight yielded a 15 day peel cycle, I did this because I wondered if there was a link between greasy skin and this lip ailment I contracted from excessive lip biting. Noxema has got phenols in it the same as carbolic soap surprise surprise when I kept looking at my hand mirror and by day 11 they were still pink and trying to dry but still no peeling till day 13 I kept them moist with olive oil. I have had to diagnose and treat myself this condition if you don't know how to handle it is isolating the worst part is the no real none cure, I still believe in nature cure though but I cheat sometimes because of sweet cravings. Presently doing the coconut oil, and molasses bicarb cure I posted and taking 20 billion probiotics everyday now something very weird has happened my lips peel very dry like they cant peel like before and they tingle after the probiotics and molasses bicarb drink, its still too early to tell but no thanks to any doctors I am over the worst of this condition which screwed up my teens, what I am saying is that some things I am trying are pointing to a healing direction, I will not see a doctor anymore..I have yet to consider tracolminus or tretinoin both have helped some people, am trying to do it by myself for now, since my faith in docs is shot. Checked lichen simplex chronicus in wiki and other sites described as being caused by itching and scratching you see the doc can only give it a name that exists in the medical world as a description as close to what he can with his limited expertise describe it as ....maybe e.c is a brand new disease that hasn't got a proper name yet..that is it a condition of unknown causes find the causes find the cure..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.547 sec, (2)