CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: neurodermatitis revisited

jsl123 Views: 1,521
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,250,552

Re: neurodermatitis revisited

conventional doctors actually have cleared up some people look at danikis post about imuran so thats BS to state that. yes im also fed up with doctors but they dont at the moment have many drugs to tackle these weird wacky forms of eczema dermatitis seb derm all those weird forms of eczema. in the future they will hopefully. Drugs are on there way. (of course if ec is a eczema type conditon which unfortunatly is the most likely)

In regards to natrual doctors yes some have also cured this but most if not 95% of them cant and are useless.

so its unfair to say natural is the answer i have gone down both tracks with no success and theres lots of poeple in the same ship! in fact 98% of people on this forum havent thats why they still are here and you dont even see the old members who still check but dont posts!

anyways i hope youv been good mate! its crushed alot of poeple but keep your head high hopefully one day! and yes i always have thought that might of been the healing of daniel but at the same time i think his case is strange and something just doesnt feel right. if he was cured i would imagine that he wouldnt need to constantly apply lip balms through out the day. i think to cure would be normal lips as in like how we use to have them im sure when we were growing up nd young men and women in our age 2-15 we went walking around on the swings at 5 having to contantly apply lip balms. all my opinion but yes its great to see dan healed and living! i still to this day think he actually has no idea how it improved. ec is known to come and go at stages in poeples life its been documented by a few posters on this forums!

also to lily please keep us updated on ur natural adveuyua treatment. iv been seeing natural docs lately and im at my witts end with them and there supplemets and herbs.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.797 sec, (1)