CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: some guy really upset me why would he do this

JesichasHope Views: 2,032
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,250,256

Re: some guy really upset me why would he do this

Yes I got your email and I hope that I can help you on your journey.

Cure is a word not many in mainstream want to use, I am often surprised to still see it in the Webster Dictionary.

People are afraid to stray from mainstream because since we were little we were told to trust the doctors and they were there to make us well. We got used to having a tummy ache and having a doctor give us a pill and it went away. We are an instant gratification society and want instant relief. We have lost the ability to know that healing is the body's job and it takes time.

We were designed to heal without drugs, we are not deficient in drugs nor do we thrive on modified organisms - GMO's we thrive and survive on organics - we heal by means of plants and minerals placed on the earth for that purpose. Do not fear the threats of doctors, they know not that they do not know the right answers, they live in darkness that the pharmaceuticals have put them in.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.188 sec, (1)