CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How long can person survive with parasitic hyper-infection?

hsongi90 Views: 1,230
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,251,486

Re: How long can person survive with parasitic hyper-infection?

People live decades without knowing they have bad worm infections. Somehow the immune system is functioning enough to keep them from going over into hyper-infection state.

A person who has hyper-infection and treating it may also live a long time with the disease. They may be able to decrease their infection and regain some quality of life.

However, really bad undiagnosed, untreated hyper-infection will have a person bedridden for a long time. The Drs may mis-diagnose a person like that with all sorts of elaborate diseases. According to Chinese medicine, parasite infection mimics all kinds of diseases. They see it as a form of possession.

Since hyper-infection totally wreck the body systems and organs, it may go on to express itself as cancer.

Hyper infection affects various organs and systems in the body:

Digestive: Mal-absorption of vitamins/minerals leading to malnutrition and other metabolic diseases.

Immune system: It turns off the immune system and its responses to attack. It shuts down and blocks your healing pathways. This allows more critters in, as in acquired immune deficiency

Liver: The liver gets congested and becomes diseased. No one can live without a liver for long. Cirrhosis and liver cancer, liver failure.

Brain Fog and cognitive decline: The toxins poisons the brain leaving the person with loss of memory, and unable to adequately process thought or just crazy.

Heart Disease: Weaken heart valves and enlarged heart from pumping dirty blood and microbes in the system.

Kidneys: Since the liver can't clean the system, the skin and kidney will try to pick up the slack. They will suffer damage from high volume of detox. The healing pathways is gradually shutting down.

The lungs process less oxygen to the blood, Sinus congestion, ENT issues, I could go on and on. So I summarize that really bad hyper infection for a person who totally trust doctors and haven't a clue what's going on could die in 2 or 3 yrs.

I am not a med but this is from the little that I know.

According to Chinese medicine it takes up to 4 yrs of consistent and aggressive treatment to totally rid the body of hyper infection.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

6.297 sec, (2)