CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New Approach Maybe?

Lily23 Views: 1,030
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,250,764

Re: New Approach Maybe?

Hi its not that I planned to extend the peeling cycle to 16 days what I discovered were 2 things that did this first active manuka honey 15 umf strength and Noxzema cleansing cream used for greasy skin especially acne. I thought there was a link between Acne (bacterial) and this condition and in my case I was right. I always put olive/almond oil on my lips but when I put the Noxzema I noticed that my lips stayed pinker longer than normal by day 13 I realised I had broken through the 7 day cycle, until I reached day 16 its an antibacterial cream that's not too moist or dry and was originally created by a doctor 100 years ago for eczema which e.c does also resemble. The big thing about Noxzema is that it acts like a barrier on my lips, I also think that I have a yeast/candida infection and nothing has ever worked medicinally as good as this and I was on no special diet at the time. I just dab a tiny fingertips worth of it on my lips at night because the infection whatever it is seems to be most active at night hence most people wake up each morning with drier lips than the day before. The other thing was the manuka active 15 umf its got to be active manuka because of the hydrogen peroxide in it, I used this and added a little drop of water on the lips knowing it would activate the hydrogen peroxide more so and knowing that no bacteria or yeast would be able to survive on the lips, and I was right by day 16 they peeled off. Its not a case of trying to extend the peeling cycle for longer in my case they kind of peel themselves the skin wants to come off after its given cycle.I feel if I can reach day 21 at least I would be almost over this, 16 is the threshold for now!
and I swear I never thought I could do it getting
past this date is the next hurdle for me and mind I wasn't dieting at the time so something was working, I am following the rationale of internal infection as the cause and the external condition being a result of this, I can only speak for myself as I know everyone has different ideas about why their lips peel PS even though both honey and Noxzema work for me I always have my olive/almond oil in my bag me just in case. I think Danial clarified that leave them alone does not mean BONE DRY! which was what I thought was meant by this it wouldn't be practical due to the discomfort this would entail. We have to try and see what works for us in extending the peeling cycle until there is no peeling cycle but in my experience its not mind over matter its what I have used and by a stroke of luck seemed to work
like I said getting over day 16 is the next hurdle!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (2)