CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How long can person survive with parasitic hyper-infection?

Views: 1,214
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,251,798

Re: How long can person survive with parasitic hyper-infection?

I tend to agree that all things must be addressed, spirit, soul, mind, body, and emotions.
I am only too well acquainted on a number of levels with the Old Testament Book Of Job.

I fell into hyper-infection/dissemination after a terrible physical injury that was very taxing to say the least.
That opened the door for something that was for the most part flying under the radar. I think it was there a while. But not so threatening. Not hyper-infection.

I make smoothies. Vegetable and fruit.

I do have something to share today. I made a papaya seed, banana, and buttermilk smoothie three days ago.
Yesterday I made a chorizo, potato, egg, extra sharp cheddar cheese, onion, and garlic dish.
With that I had some fresh home grown chives lightly cooked.
I did another papaya seed, banana, and buttermilk smoothie last night before bed.

I had not previously given papaya seeds much notice.

Today I passed such an enormous amount of worms as to be astounding.
I never had anything near that with pyrantel. Not even close.
An astonishing number.
I listened to my body about the potato and the banana. Postassium. And the papaya seeds. My body was letting me know what to prepare and how.

It would be great if getting rid of so many from the guts will have an effect on the rest of what has been so troubling.
I will have to give it some time.
I will make and consume another papaya seed, banana, and buttermilk smoothie tonight before turning in.
I think I will have to go get and eat as much papaya as possible while it is in season, saving and freezing the seeds as I go.
The seeds I used for the smoothies I had previously frozen.

This feeling things out as we go along is something that I have to do. Looks like lots of others too. This place is good for connecting and sharing some personal details.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)