CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How much external cleaning do you do?

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Denial Views: 1,079
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,251,839

Re: How much external cleaning do you do?

Im not doing much cleaning at all, even for normal standards.
I say my house is somewhere between a student appartment and single male appartment when jugded on cleanliness.
This is not even wise to live in even when you dont have any health problems. So i wouldnt recommend it at all for anyone with morgellons.
But having said that im not currently under the impression that it has a major influence.
I mean i watch out for direct contact when i eat and make sure that i wash my hands etc properly. But this also is nothing extra then a normal person would do.
There is one area i have doubts about and my feeling tells me this is something i shouldnt neglect like i do.
Im talking about the rotation of clothes, sheets and the cleaning if any fabric on a very regular basis. (Like couch, chairs, curtains, carpet etc.) every day different clothes, never wear the same hat, change bed more then once a week etc.
I believe there is some fungal influence possible that would be able to reinfect trough these things when its not done like above.
But i do no think that were dealing with a fungal problem as main problem. I believe its likely that there will be a secondary fungal problem at some point because we are extra vulnarable for contracting them because of our condition. And any extra problem will make it much harder to threat morgellons.

I believe good cleaning is important and that im too careless on that part. But i like to add that i would advise against obsessive and extreme cleaning. I wouldnt believe that extreme clean environment makes any significant difference to just normal proper cleaning. Besides im afraid that its only damaging in the end because it takes much effort and causes more stress and youll just have more chance on comming in contact with morr possibly damaging cleaning products.

I personally think there is no direct link between cleaning and healing in normal circumstances. I dont believe a dirty home will have much influence on how sick you are.
But i believe this changes in case we talk about a dirty home that has fungal problems. I believe this could be very harmfull for morgellons sufferers and not only make you you sicker but also possibly speed up progression of getting sick and add additional symtoms. When im right about what i believe is possibly where the source of this disease is located in my case, its not looking like its at risk for normal filth and germs to be more of a danger then anywhere else for that matter. There is no exposure or open side where it would be more at risk.
But i believe if bacteria are able to find access and i dont believe a dirty environment increases its chances, its quite a serious complication you would want to avoid.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.609 sec, (2)