CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: humaworm, parasites, colon cleanse

Matchmaker Views: 2,741
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,246,781

Re: humaworm, parasites, colon cleanse

Hey Brandy!!! It's been a long time since I have visited this forum. I'm so glad that you are still here helping people.
I started a whole30 program 27 days ago. I have 3 more days to go. It's not a diet. It's a reset program. After my 30 days are up I'm going to do a plain liver flush because I can tell I'm due for one then I'm going to get back on the Whole30 again. Check it out on whole30.com.
There's a great book called It Starts with food. It explains what different foods do to our bodies. Like Sugar, grains, dairy and legumes. I never knew what Leptin resistance meant or even heard the word before. I'm also ordering another round of Humaworm. On this Whole30 reset we have to check all labels because we can't have any of the above I mentioned so with that said, I feel that I'm starving my critters to death then when the extra strength Humaworm hits them it will be execution time !!!!! The book is really good because it tells the science behind the why. I'm not promoting anything to anyone just letting you know that I stumbled onto something really good to go along with my HUMAWORM cleanses.
Hug's...Donna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.234 sec, (1)