CureZone   Log On   Join
Lugol's plus Pycnogenol(strong anti-oxidant)...problem?

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Ogum-Mege Views: 687
Published: 6 years ago

Lugol's plus Pycnogenol(strong anti-oxidant)...problem?

Hey...

I just came from my Orthomolecular/Nutritional/Homepatic

He dosent agrees with the use o Lugol, so i havent
talk about my Lugol supplementation.

Im taking 20 drops of 5% Lugol at morning and 20 drops at 6pm...i started one and half month the iodine.

He made some wicked exams, (Bioelectrical impedance analysis) Saliva and Hair test for heavy metals (the heavy metal test isent ready yet)

this tests were very good, my health is awesome in his opinion.

But its its visible some little Oxidative Stress and Adrenal Stress...some high amounts of adrenaline,cortisol due to my emotional stress that i have in my life (dosent matters int this post the reason)

Soo he prescribed a powerfull anti oxidant: Pycnogenol at morning, 5htp twice a day, and probiotics for the night (due to the gut flora damaged by cortisol) and some enzimes for raise up GABA neuro-transmitter....

i have forgotten to tell him that im taking selenium (brazil nuts) 3g of vit c (both lunch time,lugols 2 hours before)...

im worried about 2 things....

IF im taking 3 grams of vit C , and then start to use this powerfull antioxidant pynogenol (for oxidative stress,but i wasn't taking VIT C when i did this exam, i started to take it 1 week later) i can have some excessive anti-oxidants problem right?

Wich is better? just VIT C, or take both of them or just Pycnogenol?

Pynogenol have some 4 hours of half-life in the blood, but last for more than 10 hours at less quantity...

soo...taking Lugol's in the morning and at 6pm,i will have problems taking pycnogenol at lunch?seems soo....

i belive just with 3g of vit c i will have the benefits for oxidative stress (its emotional, not Iodine i belive)

alot of info, please i need some help, as him dosen't support Iodine supplement and i know i need it...(have a little hypot. too)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)