CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: vaccines are the intelligence litmus test.

Views: 582
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,253,058

Re: vaccines are the intelligence litmus test.

A little over 30 days ago I had to get some vaccines from the hospital to satisfy the university requirements that I will be attending. I already had a plan though because I know the crap they put in those syringes. I had a bottle of distilled water loaded with 10 drops of Lugol's, 1/2 teaspoon of Celtic Sea Salt, huge spoonful of Diatomaceous Earth and Iodine Chelation therapy companion nutrients in another little vitamin bottle. They shot me up with their concoction of like 4 vaccines rolled into 2 shots, I waited 10 minutes to see if I would keel over, then I left the hospital. As SOON as I got outside I downed my companion nutrients and special detox mixture.

Within minutes I broke out like never before. It felt as if my body was trying to squeeze that crap out of my skin. My skin from my legs on up got flush and turned red, I itched and burned like crazy, especially from the chest up. My the skin from my neck up felt as if it were nearly on fire. It felt like a regular detox reaction only about 10 times more powerful.

When I got home I downed another 8 drops of Lugol's and 1/2tsp of salt, drank a lot of water and got in my sauna to sweat it all out. I turned the heat up to 150 degrees and sat in there for 45 minutes. When I stepped out of the sauna I felt great and my detox symptoms were nearly gone.

All I can say is if you must get vaccinated, make sure you got some stuff to squeeze it out of your body as soon as you can.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.266 sec, (1)