Sorry to hear about your exposure but I think I can help save your car. I've used this method on 4 separate occasions and it's worked every time.
Buy 1 gallon of bleach and 2 gallons of water, pour the water out and cut jugs in half. Get a piece of cardboard (for spillage) and put the bleach in each one of the water jugs than carefully place them on the floor board on top of the cardboard. Roll up the windows shut the doors and let the car sit from 4-6 days. If the bleach is good you'll see a film on your windshield. Roll down the windows after the 6th day and let the car air out.
If your still having problems don't give up try a different brand of bleach. I found that Clorox doesn't work but the generic brand from Walmart does.
I have sold more vehicles due to cross contamination but ever since I started using bleach to decontaminate I've been able to keep the same truck for over 2 years. Just be careful and don't spill the bleach in your car