CureZone   Log On   Join
Pau D'Arco (Stage 4 Stomach Cancer) If fainting because of bleeding in the stomach, can Pau D'Arco still be taken?

Views: 3,406
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 332,938

Pau D'Arco (Stage 4 Stomach Cancer) If fainting because of bleeding in the stomach, can Pau D'Arco still be taken?

Yoda,

I hope this message gets through. First off, thank you so much for sharing personal knowledge regarding your experience with Pau D'Arco and other healing methods that have worked for you. Really means a lot. I'm sure others will agree!

My friend in Japan is dealing with Stage 4 Stomach Cancer. He is currently taking different herbs, Black Cumin Seed Oil being one. Pau d'Arco is tea that he'd like to begin today.

He is over 65 and needs to rebalance himself each time he gets up. From what I hear, he faints every now and then because of internal stomach bleeding.

Today, his doctor had examined his latest scans and mentioned that his liver is now being affected.

I would love to hear your thoughts on this. What do you think?
Is Pau D'Arco a tea I can give him. Perhaps, not 6 cups now, but more like 3. (I understand that large amounts of Pau D'Arco can also cause internal bleeding, but what if the patient is already bleeding inside?) Were you fainting at times as well?

We'll do our best to keep fighting. As long as we try right? ;)

Your opinion means the world for us. I understand that it is only an opinion, but we truly respect it. I know that cancer patients will benefit from Pau D'Arco, just wondering if a person already bleeding in the stomach at times, (fainting), can still drink this tea. Hopefully, it will be beneficial even at this state.

Thank you dearly,

Andy in California

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.531 sec, (1)