CureZone   Log On   Join
Tests to indicate the presence of parasites?

vch Views: 1,139
Published: 6 years ago

Tests to indicate the presence of parasites?

Are there tests that indicate parasites? We know that parasite testing fails largely, but are there other tests that indicate their presence?

Anemia is one indicator. How about IGE? My WBC are always low even when I had C. Diff. What other tests- kidneys/liver/ anything??? Ammonia? Albumin? T cells? I am grasping at straws here. I know my kids are really sick and I have to help them! Please, what wouldn't you do to help suffering children? This is a nightmare. I have a hyperinfection and I know that they caught it. I cannot stop trying to get them help until I take my last, dying breath...if the disseminated worms win.

It's really not a joke. I see people on CZ make fun of people like me, claiming to have worms everywhere. Well, I do. I was treated wrongly on steroids for misdiagnosed and undiagnosed Crohn's disease. GI never once thought about the obvious culprit, parasites.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.781 sec, (1)