CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: entertaining

ecowner Views: 828
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,254,729

Re: entertaining

if you tried everything and it didn't work are you willing to try two more funny stooped things?
they sound stupid but i am not fulling you or joking, and they are cheap and simple.

1)start walking! walk and walk. the more you will walk the ec will walk away, this can take one our or even less or for you more time. do it! do it in your home, take time and every some minutes go to the miror to see how things going.i am not kidding you! you might see this working. take time so you will know how much time you will need for next time cause the minute you will EAT again the result will start to disappear.

2) eat oats. alot.this+NO DAIRY NO STARCH/SUGAR/ GLUCOSE might help you in one day. WITH THE Sugar AND ALL the no's IT STILL CAN HELP but less,so for knowing if this working for YOU,do it first for one day or two days witout them, eat tons of oat, freely eat 500 grams and more so you can be done with it after one or two days and know if thos helping at all

i can explain why i think those will help you in a bit more Science way. but i guess you are tierds of blha blha , good luck. report back if you tried!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.250 sec, (1)