CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My kidneys? help

Views: 495
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,180,305

Re: My kidneys? help

I made some IMAM a couple of days ago and drank about 1/2 quart over the course of the day. No issues. This morning I started drinking another 1/2 quart and after about 30 seconds I felt tens of thousands of tiny things coming out of my skin that I couldn't see. I started to feel some larger things moving under my skin in spots, but didn't give it any thought. I figured it was maybe worms. I had read that IMAM expels microscopic worms. I figured as long as I couldn't see them all was well.

Then 5 minutes later as I was laying down reading I felt pain in my ankle and I was about to scratch the spot but decided to look at the spot and lo' and behold it was a worm sticking out of the skin on my ankle. That little joker made a mistake. I read in one of these threads that you shouldn't break them off so I was hoping it would just come all the way out, but it just stayed there and kept hanging on. I put my ankle in toxic, heavily fluoridated and chlorinated municipal water from the spigot in my tub. I took it out and he was still hanging on. I gave him another dose of toxic municipal water and he disappeared. I thought he let go and got rinsed down the drain, but I think he really went back into my ankle because I could feel him biting me every once in a while afterwards. I think I ticked him off. He wants to stay, but he's gotta go.

This IMAM stuff worked like REALLY well for worms when I was taking it to help heal adrenals.

I was feeling other little thingy's crawling under my skin here and there, but I don't exactly feel like turning into a Medusa with worms coming out of my skin everywhere so is there a way to kill them without getting them all riled up and chewing their way through my skin to get out? I never knew I had worms until today. I thought worms were for "other people."

Is there a "sightless" way to kill them where I don't have to watch them burrowing through my skin to get out or am I doomed to turn into a Medusa? I know I have the right potion to get the job done either way. IMAM!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)