CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Be careful
 
  Views: 3,063
Published: 6 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 873,637

Re: Be careful


Who in their right mind would ingest 2-4gms of Iodine crystals?

I'm ingesting 100-200gms a day and I'm ok. Never been better in fact. I don't have that droopy eyed tired look anymore from adrenal insufficiency. Candida was knocked out.

Sounds to me like if a person puts the time and effort in to learn about detoxing and natural healing a lot of good can come from it.

I know what I'm doing, but I would never ingest Iodine crystals no matter how much it is. I would make a Lugol's solution with the crystals first. I have made SSKI already and will make my first ever batch of homemeade Lugol's 5% tomorrow because I just got my new source of potassium Iodide in.

A knowledgeable man can help himself.
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.859 sec, (1)