CureZone   Log On   Join
Me too, LN. I had a great first but too-short first cleanse...

batgirl Views: 799
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 225,637

Me too, LN. I had a great first but too-short first cleanse...

I just ended my first cleanse right before Thanksgiving. I had never intended to go past 10 days but I remember thinking I didn't want to stop. I didn't experience a lot of detox, very little weight loss... good thing because I would disappear... but I felt just really clean, great skin, and increased mental clarity and energy. I was really in a funk before I took on the first cleanse, I had taken a pretty good fall and broke my collarbone and dislocated my shoulder, and my active lifestyle came to a halt and I started to eat a lot of junk. I do feel I didn't quite combat my newly found Sugar and starch cravings, and though I have not really given in to them, it is only a matter of time before I do. Especially with all the baking I have to do this week! I feel I ended my cleanse too soon so am going to undertake another 10-day. I am running and lifting very lightly aleady again, but my real training starts again on Christmas Day. That was my goal and will be a Christmas present to myself and I want to be really fresh for it. I know it is not usually recommended to start another cleanse so soon, but this is my last chance before I have to really look at food as fuel again.

LN, I like how you termed your weight loss "release." That is just perfect! You really made some significant changes and should be really, really proud of yourself. I lift my teacup full of Smooth Move to you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)