CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How long to eliminate all parasites and eggs?

Views: 1,446
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,255,689

Re: How long to eliminate all parasites and eggs?

Yes you definitely must eat well to have a balanced nutritional program in place.

I have found the "IMAM" recipe drives worms crazy. I made a batch of IMAM to nourish my adrenals and got a crazy reaction. I saw a worm coming out of my left foot because that IMAM stuff screws up their lives. I also saw some coming out of my r/thigh and felt them getting upset in my left leg also. I had no CLUE I had worms, but this stuff revealed them to me so I ordered a Ultimate Zapper to take care of that problem. I had to back off the IMAM because the stuff irritates the crap out of worms and I don't exactly want to sit and watch them come out of my skin. SSKI seemed to strengthen my immune system and made everything I was already doing work a lot better. I have also been taking MSM, Potassium Chloride and a whole bunch of stuff, but the SSKI and IMAM seemed to kinda get my immune system in the BOOSTED category. You can search for those 2 items in the subject search box and it'll give you the recipes. I made 4oz of SSKI for $14 and they are selling it online for $29 an ounce. lol

Try the IMAM and tell me what happens. lol I'm only sorry I didn't have the presence of mind to use the camera on my phone to take pics of those worms before they retreated back into my skin.

I'll let you know how the Ultimate Zapper works after I use it. I will take pics this time. One person in a testimonial said once he used it worms started coming out of his skin so maybe watching them come out of my skin will be unavoidable.

Here, the IMAM recipe....

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2154153#i

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)